Belly Bandit Hot & Cold Breast Therapy Gel Packs
Our reusable, ergonomically shaped compresses provide both hot and cold therapy to address common feeding and pumping ailments, including engorgement, clogged ducts, and mastitis.
We designed our easy-to-use compresses with an ultra-soft plush fabric that's soft on skin so you can get quick and convenient relief.
Why you'll love it:
- Contains 2 reusable compresses
- Soft plush fabric is comfortable on sensitive skin
- Provides therapeutic pain relief and support for nursing and pumping
- Use heat to encourage let-down, aid in feeding and pumping, and relieve clogged ducts and mastitis
- Use cold to help ease engorgement pain, swelling, and inflammation
How to wear:
For heat therapy:
- Microwave on medium heat for max 15 seconds.
- Knead to distribute heat.
- Apply to desired area in 15-minute intervals.
- Apply with plush fabric side facing skin.
- If pain persists after several treatments, consult your physician.
For cold therapy:
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before first use; for repeat use, freeze for 30 minutes.
- Apply with fabric side facing skin.
- Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Inspect affected area every 5 minutes; if discoloration or redness occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use if compress expands or is overheated; allow to cool.
- Punctured compresses should be disposed of immediately.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Inner: 100% Polyester
Nontoxic Silica Gel: 64% Water, 30% Glycerol, 5% CMC, 1% Tb-10