Bigjigs Traditional Snakes and Ladders
Snakes and Ladders, the traditional board game loved by families across the globe! The Bigjigs Toys Snakes and Ladders game can be enjoyed by up to 4 players at a time.
Players must race each other to the top of the board. Skip the squares when you land at the base of a ladder, but watch out for the head of a snake that will have you sliding all the way to the base of its tail!
This set includes everything you need for hours of competitive fun, including dice and 4 colourful counters. This colourful wooden Snakes and Ladders board game is a great way to develop basic math skills such as counting, addition and subtraction.
The ideal board games for kids, it promotes social skills and teaches children about turn-taking. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
How To Play Snakes and Ladders
- Each player puts their counter on the first square
- Everyone takes it in turns to roll the dice. Once rolled, move your counter forward
- If you land on a square that has a ladder, you can climb up it
- If you land on the head of a snake, you need to slide down its tail
- The first player to get to 100 wins!